Here’s a very last-minute call for anyone interested in attending a workshop on the sociology of data. It’s half a day at OII, January 11th. Check out the invitation and send us 300-500 words if you’re interested.
- towards a more global data studies
- Against innovation (mostly)
- data governance in the humanitarian sphere: divide and rule? (the small challenge part ii)
- the small challenge of data governance (and democracy, accountability and altruism)
- How to draw people with data – models, reality, and the riddle of the Sphinx
accra africa agent based modelling archiving bigdata big data citizen lab complexity science connectivity corruption crime cyber crime cyber security dagbani data governance data protection data science development digital freedom e-waste emcsr EU data ghana humanitarian data ict4d IGF2013 IGF 2013 innovation interdisciplinarity internet cafe internet governance kaneshie LAWA maps migration mobile internet modernity northern region Obama OII oiibigdata online fraud open data open development personal data privacy proverbs research ethics Romney sakawa social sciences sociology systems modelling tamale US election